Living Colour

Whatever!

Living Colour

Postby Rocker » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:13 pm

On 20 March RTE One screened Living Colour. This follows a memorable group of artists and their mentors who work in an Arts Co operative in Callen, Co Kilkenny. I have had the honour of meeting these amazing artists and mentors at various times over the last fifteen years and words cannot describe their talent and generosity of spirit. If you get a chance look at the RTE player where Living Colour is available for the next number of days.
I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.
William Allen White
Rocker
Globetrotter

Re: Living Colour

Postby Rocker » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:04 pm

Only 15 days more left on the player. I hope some of you got a chance to watch it. Don't be put off by the slow start or the seemingly great difficulties of the artists. The whole Camphill Project is amazing. a group of wonderful, patient, caring humans look for and find the artistic side of everyone in the care of Camphill. If you are ever in Callen, Co Kilkenny seek out the workshop or go to Ballytobin which has a farm, full eco system of heating and lighting, school, theatre etc. a truly life changing experience. Oh and go to Keogh's cake shop in the town for the best cakes.
William Allen White
Rocker
Globetrotter

Postby Rocker » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:24 am

R.T.E is showing this again at the moment. Catch it on the player. Heart warming stuff. Andrew Pike is an inspiration. In all the years I have know him I have never seen him in bad form and talent after talent has emerge. a visit to Camphill in Callen is life changing.
William Allen White
Rocker
Globetrotter

Postby Snowhite » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:39 am

Sounds good Rocker will check it out tomorrow ;)
Life isn't tied with a Bow, But it's still a Gift.
Snowhite
At the end of the Pier... Peace...

Return to ART