HAYDEN ANCESTORS

Our Roots, Families, past Generations etc...

Re: HAYDEN ANCESTORS

Postby Holla » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:15 pm

[quote="Holla"]Hi I have found a few Haydens of number one findlater street unfortunately the info I have only gives fathers occupation there's a Matthew Hayden Dob July 1919 entry to the boys school 1927 days his father was a labourer[/quote

Did Mathew have brothers others number one findlater street Joseph born 1908 fathers occupations a soldier and Thomas born 1913 father occupations a painter James born 1915 father occupations butcher .quite a few Haydens from the glasthule/sallynoggin area
Holla
Somewhere over the rainbow

Postby Rocker » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:11 pm

If Thomas was a brother I found a marriage on 26 November 1935 at Monkstown Church to Mary Doyle . His address at that time was 1 Findlater Street and his father was john Hayden listed as a Labourer.
I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.
William Allen White
Rocker
Globetrotter

Postby Holla » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:21 pm

Rocker wrote:If Thomas was a brother I found a marriage on 26 November 1935 at Monkstown Church to Mary Doyle . His address at that time was 1 Findlater Street and his father was john Hayden listed as a Labourer.

Well done,the soldier might be a good route to go for information too.
Holla

Postby Rocker » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:34 pm

I found a birth 12 September 1915 at 1 Findlater Street of James Hayden father John Hayden and mother Bridge Lyons father listed as Labourer. So maybe Matthew's father was John Hayden and his mother Bridge Lyons. This is based on the supposition that James is a brother of Matthew.
William Allen White
Rocker
Globetrotter

Postby Titchy » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:12 am

Thanks Holla & rocker the new bits of information. Hopefully I will be able to dig deeper.

Matthew had brothers Tommy paddy Eddie Jimmy Robert & John ( who I presume was sonny)

Really appreciate all the help :)
Titchy
Stellar Member

Postby Holla » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:03 am

Your welcome, it's great to get a dig out,I'm stuck on a few family members myself good luck with the rooting
Holla

Postby Rocker » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:13 pm

On Irishgenealogy.ie I found a birth for Edward on 6 Feb 1900 to John and Bridget Lyons at that stage they were living in 65 Patrick Street.
Another to John and Bridget on 27 July 1910 Patrick and they were living at 24 Coldwell Street. Everyone but Matthew!!Could be he wasn't registered...that happened to an aunt of mine and it wasn't until she went to get married that they found it out!! My granny was too busy getting food on the table.
William Allen White
Rocker
Globetrotter

Previous

Return to GENEALOGY