Byrne family, Smiths Villas, York Road

Our Roots, Families, past Generations etc...

Re: Byrne family, Smiths Villas, York Road

Postby Denis Cromie » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:16 pm

As Harjoe said he lives in Ballybrack or did up to 3 years ago and he would be in or around the age you mentioned.
Denis Cromie
Ex-Chief Chocolate Enrober

Postby 12345 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:47 pm

Denis Cromie wrote:As Harjoe said he lives in Ballybrack or did up to 3 years ago and he would be in or around the age you mentioned.

Thank you Denis Cromie - sorry I have just now been reading over all of the helpful postings and trying to piece them together and you are right Harjoe mentioned Ballybrack. That's super. Now just to try and make contact :)

I found this link: http://griffiths.askaboutireland.ie/gv4/nbl/lh_nbl_show5.php?mysession=&choice=&id=053957&pdfpage=726 (arrows at the top to move back to first listing of Smyths Villas) - it is the Thoms street directory 1973 - shows Smyths Villas - might be of some help to some.

Thanks again for all of your help.

Postby 12345 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:50 pm

Just bumping up this thread - hope that's ok. I couldn't log back so had to re-register as have not been online for a long time. I was never able to get in contact with Shay Byrne late of Smiths villas, dun laoghaire - now in Ballybrack. If by any slim chance someone here knows him or how to contact him I would really appreciate it if you could pm me. Many thanks !
Stellar Member

Postby Strum » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:40 pm

12345 wrote:Just bumping up this thread - hope that's ok.

Of course. Welcome back and hope you can get a result. ;)
Strum
Administrator

Postby Snowhite » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:50 pm

Welcome back 12345, I don't know if you use Facebook, but it is a fantastic way of getting in touch with people, I've recently got in contact with an Aunt of mine who came from Glasthule and now lives in California she's 87 yrs young ;) the last time I met her was in 1972. There is a page called.... You know you're from Dun Laoghaire, it's a great way to find someone, the people on it are from all over. Hope this is a help to you. I know most on here hate FB but it has it's good points. Best of Luck.
Life isn't tied with a Bow, But it's still a Gift.
Snowhite
At the end of the Pier... Peace...

Postby Strum » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:40 pm

Snowhite wrote:There is a page called.... You know you're from Dun Laoghaire, it's a great way to find someone, the people on it are from all over. Hope this is a help to you. I know most on here hate FB but it has it's good points. Best of Luck.

Well there goes a potential contributor. :D
Strum
Administrator

Postby grammer » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:35 pm

Strum wrote:
Snowhite wrote:There is a page called.... You know you're from Dun Laoghaire, it's a great way to find someone, the people on it are from all over. Hope this is a help to you. I know most on here hate FB but it has it's good points. Best of Luck.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
sent from my PC and typed on a keyboard (old fashioned black colour) using three fingers
grammer
The Spoon

Postby Snowhite » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:28 pm

Strum wrote:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Life isn't tied with a Bow, But it's still a Gift.
Snowhite
At the end of the Pier... Peace...

Postby Strum » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:35 pm

Snowhite wrote: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:P :lol:
Strum
Administrator

Previous

Return to GENEALOGY