JOKES ONLY

NO JOKING MATTER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THERE IS OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE AND IMAGES IN THIS FORUM

Re: JOKES ONLY

Postby keeper » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:59 pm

Great to see Jokes Only enjoying a mini revival :lol: :lol: keep 'em coming :lol: :lol:
keeper
Somewhere over the rainbow

Postby Dancer » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:39 pm

Three old ladies – Gertrude, Maude and Tilly – were sitting on a park bench having a quiet conversation.

Suddenly, a handsome young man dressed only in a trench coat approached them from across the park. He was holding his coat together with his hands and didn’t seem to be wearing anything underneath it.

The young man came up to the ladies, stood right in front of them and opened his trench coat in one quick motion, revealing his naked body.

Gertrude immediately had a stroke.

Then Maude also had a stroke.

But Tilly, bless her heart, being older and more feeble, couldn’t quite reach that far.

:lol: :lol: :lol: hellllo
xx Dancer xx

I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it.

Audrey Hepburn
Dancer
Deliciously,delectable, delightful Dancer

Postby Toss » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:03 pm

Dancer wrote:Three old ladies – Gertrude, Maude and Tilly – were sitting on a park bench having a quiet conversation.

Suddenly, a handsome young man dressed only in a trench coat approached them from across the park. He was holding his coat together with his hands and didn’t seem to be wearing anything underneath it.

The young man came up to the ladies, stood right in front of them and opened his trench coat in one quick motion, revealing his naked body.

Gertrude immediately had a stroke.

Then Maude also had a stroke.

But Tilly, bless her heart, being older and more feeble, couldn’t quite reach that far.

:lol: :lol: :lol: hellllo

:lol: :lol: :lol: you forgot about cross eyed Betty, thay had to tell her to pull the other one :roll:
According to Myers-Briggs, I'm a "ENTJ-a"....
Toss
Somewhere over the rainbow

Postby Rocker » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:00 pm

Stop it you lot with the smut!!

Here is a clean one told by Pat Kenny on the radio..

What is the difference between a house and a home??

answer...the home is where the children put the parents when they want the house!! johndllle
I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.
William Allen White
Rocker
Globetrotter

Previous

Return to JOKES ETC.