JOKES ONLY

NO JOKING MATTER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THERE IS OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE AND IMAGES IN THIS FORUM

Re: JOKES ONLY

Postby Micheál » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:28 pm

Nice one Strum!
Micheál
Skies are Blue

Postby Denis Cromie » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:21 pm

:lol: :lol:
Denis Cromie
Ex-Chief Chocolate Enrober

Postby Strum » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:19 pm

A foreigner was touring the USA on holiday and stopped in a remote bar in the hills of Nevada. He was chatting to the bartender when he spied an old Indian sitting in the corner. He had tribal gear on, long white plaits, wrinkled face. “Who’s he?” said the foreigner.
“That’s the Memory Man.” said the bartender. “He knows everything. He can remember any fact. Go and try him out.”
So the foreigner goes over, and thinking he won’t know about English football, asks “Who won the 1966 FA Cup Final?”
“Liverpool,” replies the Memory Man.
“Who did they beat?”
“Leeds,” was the reply.
“And the score?”
“2-1.”
“Who scored the winning goal?”
“Ian St. John,” was the old man’s reply.
The foreigner was knocked out by this and told everyone back home about the Memory Man when he returned.
A few years later he went back to the USA and tried to find the impressive Memory Man. Eventually he found the bar and sitting in the same seat was the old Indian only this time he was older and more wrinkled. Because he was so impressed, the foreigner decided to greet the Indian in his native tongue.
He approached him with the greeting “How”

The Memory man replied, “Diving header in the six yard box!!
Strum
Administrator

Postby Toss » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:40 pm

Strum wrote:So the foreigner goes over, and thinking he won’t know about English football, asks “Who won the 1966 FA Cup Final?

Oh Strum .... you opened the door there, your Indian memory man speaks with forked tongue .....

:D :D :D

The man that ran onto the pitch was one Eddie Cavanagh (Irish scouser) .... he became more of a legend than the team. I met him on a few occasions at Goodison over the years and he loved telling his story, he claim's he's never had to buy a drink since that day :roll:
According to Myers-Briggs, I'm a "ENTJ-a"....
Toss
Skies are Blue

Postby Denis Cromie » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:28 pm

I knew an Everton fan would put that Indian straight.But then, Everton fans haven't a lot to remember. Never mind Toss, my team, Preston North End last won the FA Cup in 1938,they beat Huddersfield 1-0,and I wasn't even around then.:lol:
Denis Cromie

Postby keeper » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:56 pm

Wasn't the old Wembley Stadium magnificent, there was just something magical about it, vast arena with great atmosphere, the new one seems much more contained and even the pitch looks sub standard.
keeper
Somewhere over the rainbow

Postby Micheál » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:18 pm

The portal picture reminds me of the old gag about the Russian Factory where pilfering was rife

The security guards had identified a chief subject who, like the guy in the photo, came to work in a horse and cart full of hay every day and left with it full of hay.

So every day they paid special attention to the driver - thoroughly searching him and meticulously examining the hay - but never finding anything. This went on for years; the guards never finding anything but yet the losses continued.

Eventually, it came to pass that the driver retired. On his last day, the guards called him aside and told him they knew he was the guy they were after and since they could no longer impose any discipline on him, would he ever put them out of their misery and tell them exactly what he was pilfering and how.

The retiring pensioners snapped his whip and urged his horse into a gallop but not before calling back to the guards - "carts"
Micheál
Skies are Blue

Postby Strum » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:50 am

:roll: :roll: :roll: :mrgreen:

Strum
Administrator

Postby Toss » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:06 pm

A donkey walks into a bar and the only one there is a horse sitting watch the races on TV. The donkey orders a drink and asks the horse would he like one? the two strike up a chat and the horse tells the Donkey that he used to be a racehorse. In fact he said he was very good ... starting out on the flat where he won the St Ledger, Prix de l'arc and the Derby ... before taking to the jumps where he won champion hurdles, gold cups and the Grand National. The donkey was very impressed and the two had a great chat all night. As they parted, the donkey said his wife was a racing fan and would love to meet the Horse and he invited him around to dinner tomorrow evening. The next day, the donkey goes out and buys a picture of a Zebra and just before the horse arrives, he puts it up on the wall. The Horse arrives, all is going well and he see's the picture on the wall ...... curiosity gets the better of him and asks the donkey 'whats the story with the picture as he points at the Zebra. The donkey turns around and says 'oh thats me when I used to play for Juventus' !!!
Toss
Skies are Blue

Postby Strum » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:10 pm

I thought mine was bad Toss. :lol:

Strum
Administrator

Postby Denis Cromie » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:14 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Denis Cromie

Postby keeper » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:56 pm

That donkey was telling porkies, the best he did was to play for Notts County :roll: :roll:
keeper

Postby Toss » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:46 pm

keeper wrote:That donkey was telling porkies, the best he did was to play for Notts County :roll: :roll:

haha that was only cause Joeys released him and he figured Bray was full of donkeys anyway :roll: :lol:
Toss
Skies are Blue

Postby Strum » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:09 pm

A man walks into a bar with a roll of tarmac under his arm and says, "A beer please, and one for the road!" :roll: :lol:
Strum
Administrator

Postby Rocker » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:41 pm

Strum wrote:A man walks into a bar with a roll of tarmac under his arm and says, "A beer please, and one for the road!" :roll: :lol:

almost as bad as...
two guys working on the road. One is digging holes and the other comes along and fills them. Ater some hours watching a passer by asks "why are you digging holes and he comes along and fills them"???
First guy says "this is normally a three person job, I dig the hole, Paddy plants the tree and Joe fills in the hole"......Paddy called in sick today... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.
William Allen White
Rocker
Globetrotter

Postby Strum » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:08 pm

Another old one. :lol:

Two Irish brothers are applying for Work Visas to Australia.

The first brother enters his interview, quickly walks out, gives a thumbs-up and says to his brother “I’m in!"

The second brother takes this as a sure sign that he will join him, and walks confidently into his interview.

“So Mr... Patrick O’Malley”, the interviewer begins. “What skills can you bring to Australia?”

Patrick explains: “Well, I’m a turf cutter. The best there is! My father was a turf cutter. His father was a turf cutter...”

“That’s a shame”, interrupts the interviewer. “They don’t really need turf cutters in Australia. There’s just not that much turf.”

“But you let me brother in!”

“That’s because your brother is a pilot. Pilots are high in demand.”

Patrick cries: “But if I don’t cut it, he can’t pile it!”
Strum
Administrator

Postby Strum » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:47 pm

Strum
Administrator

Postby Toss » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:31 pm

Best joke yesterday was the budget increase for Horse Racing Ireland of over 3 million euros ...... but nobody seems bothered (except the family and friends of gambling addicts). Anyway here's a different story :

An Australian, a Cockney and a Dubliner were having a few pints in London and in walks a stranger. The three boys all agree he looks very familiar and after a few minutes they agree that he looks like God. Not being sure, they call the barman and ask him, he says yes, God comes in here sometimes for a quiet pint. A few drinks later and its the Cockneys round, he orders three drinks and tells the Barman to give God a pint of his best English Ale. The barman gives God the pint and God just looks up and smiles whilst giving the thumbs up. Next round was the Australian and he told the barman that as a proud Australian, please give God a pint of Castlemaine XXXX the premium Australian lager .... same result, God smiles and gives thumbs up. Not to be outdone, when it came to his round the Dubliner sent a creamy pint of Guinness to God with the same result as the others. All three were chatting away and as God is leaving, he walks over to them. He asks who bough the lovely pint of Real Ale ? the Cockney grins and says proudly 'I did'. God thanks him and shakes his hand .... with that, the Cockney stands up and says 'wow, I have suffered with back pain for years and suddenly its gone .. thanks God'. God then asked who bought the Castlemaine XXXX ? the Aussie smiles and God shakes his hand .... to which the Aussie goes 'Gee God thanks, my tennis elbow is cured'. Finally God turns to the Dubliner and smiles as he extends his hand our and says 'so you must have bought me that lovely creamy pint of Guinness' at which point Paddy jumps up and said 'Ya can feck off if you think you're shaking my hand, I'm on disability benefit !!

:P
Toss
Skies are Blue

Postby Denis Cromie » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:30 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Denis Cromie

Postby Sinead » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:34 pm

Good one Toss
Sinead

Postby Dancer » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:26 pm

Paddy goes into the pub and yells “Mick! Some fella just drove off in your car mate !”
Mick says ....did you see who it was Paddy ? ....and Paddy says “No Mick ! but I got the registration! “
:P :P :P :oops:
xx Dancer xx

I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it.

Audrey Hepburn
Dancer
Deliciously,delectable, delightful Dancer

Postby Dancer » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:52 pm

Strum will understand this one ....

A Doberman, a Poodle and a Cavalier died and are standing in front of God at the entrance to the kingdom of heaven
God asks all three, what they believe in?
The Doberman says: "I believe in discipline, training and loyalty to my owner."
"Good," says God, "take a seat on my right side." angel
"Poodle, what do you believe in?" Asked God.
The Poodle answers: "I believe in love and care from my owner as well as peace in the world."
"Ah," God said, "You can take a seat to my left side." angel
Then he looked at The Cavalier: "And what do you believe in?"
The Cavalier stood there, looked at him and answered :
"I believe you're sitting in my seat!" headbang notworthy
xx Dancer xx

I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it.

Audrey Hepburn
Dancer
Deliciously,delectable, delightful Dancer

Previous

Return to JOKES ETC.